To enter simply post an image or combination of words and image (no more than 25 words) on Facebook or Instagram which represents ‘hope’ to you. You must tag @diamondguildaustralia and #hopewillcatchthetears and have your account not set to ‘Private’ to be eligible.
Entries close 14th November 2019.
1. The promoter of this offer is Diamond Guild Australia (the “Promoter”) PO Box A2349 Sydney South, NSW 1235 Australia
2. Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter forms part of these terms and conditions of the competition.
3. Information on how to redeem the promotion forms part of the initial communication via our website where the competition is hosted (www.diamondguild.com.au), social media, and newsletter promotion.
4. The competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are residents of Australia aged 18 years or older as at time of entry; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or Partner or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iii) are not a spouse, de-facto partner, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) or parent of such an employee ("Eligible Entrant"); and (iv) agree to accept marketing and promotional material from the Promoter, at a minimum, for the duration of the promotion; and (v) are legitimately engaged to be married to their partner.
5. Promotion commences on Wednesday, 15th May 2019 at 6 pm AEST and closes on Thursday, 14th November 2019 at 1pm AEST.
6. The promotion is a game of skill to win 1 x Hope will Catch the Tears pendant. The selection of each winner will be at the promoter’s discretion. Only one entry per person is permitted. Late entries will not be eligible to enter.
7. The Prize is valued at A$4950.00.
8. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of promotion going live (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
9. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, store or online credits and cannot be transferred or exchanged or used against any existing store credit or outstanding payments due to the business.
10. The prize provided to the winner is at the discretion of Diamond Guild Australia (the “Promoter”) and may be changed or substituted for another item at any time.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
12. To enter the promotion the participant must post an image or combination of words and image (no more than 25 words) of something that represents ‘hope’ to them. Each entry must tag @diamondguildaustralia and #hopewillcatchthetears to be deemed eligible for entry. The participant must have their profile open to the public so that judging can occur.
13.The entries will be judged on creativity, literary merit and originality. All entries must be unique and original and not be sourced from other published material or photographers.
14. Winners will be chosen and then contacted via email to claim their prize before Monday 2nd December 2019.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize or element of it. Prizes are at the Promoter's discretion and this decision is final.
16. Any personal information collected from the entrant by The Promoter will not be forwarded to any other third party organisation or service.
17. Redemption and availability of product is subject to change.
18. Participation in the promotion represents acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny the promotion to any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook or Instagram.
21. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any products covered under this promotion except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
23. Diamond Guild Australia (the “Promoter”) assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of orders, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
24. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request participants to provide proof of identity, relationship status, proof of address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim an order. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the order in whole and no substitute will be offered.
26. Once the product has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and partners takes no responsibility for the order being damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
27. All entries and the intellectual property within them become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use any content (in whole or in part) from the entries in promotion, marketing or other materials. The Promoter may authorise others to use any of the rights that it has as owner of the intellectual property in the entries.
28. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information to assist the Promoter in providing its products or services to its customers including entrants, to process competition entries, and to improve its products and services. Failure to provide the information requested will prevent a person from being able to enter this competition.
29. The Promoter and its partners may be in touch by any means (including email or SMS) at any time to let an entrant know about goods, services, or promotions, which may be of interest to the entrant.